Kelly Watson is Managing Partner of Orange Grove Consulting and has spent more than 20 years as an accomplished operations and organizational development consultant. Kelly’s clients have included Oracle and Toyota, as well as Skillsoft and Linkage, for whom she has designed women’s leadership curriculum. Kelly has been an adjunct professor at Loyola Marymount University and is co-author of the book, The Orange Line: A Woman’s Guide to Integrating Career, Family, and Life.
Prior to consulting, Kelly served as Vice President, Marketing for Telecom New Zealand USA and has held other senior operational roles. Kelly holds a BA in Political Science from the University of Western Ontario in London, Canada and an MBA from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
Outside of work, Kelly helps women and girls reach their full potential through AYSO coaching, refereeing, and playing soccer. She also serves on several non-profit boards.
- Co-founder and Managing Partner, Orange Grove Consulting, a Women’s Leadership Training Consultancy
- Specializes in helping women overcome their self-limiting assumptions to embrace their full potential as leaders
- Co-author of The Orange Line: A Woman’s Guide to Integrating Career, Family, and Life
- Former Telecom executive
- Former Adjunct Professor at Loyola Marymount University
Kelly Watson’s Book
Self-awareness is a very critical component. Women need to understand and articulate what value they bring while actively managing through what stands in their way. Our work is about helping women uncover biases about themselves, understanding the self-limiting behaviors that result and making the necessary adjustments to change.
Kelly Watson, Co-Author, The Orange Line: A Woman’s Guide to Integrating Career, Family, and Life
>>Why is it so difficult to get more women in tech jobs?
San Gabriel Valley Tribune
Photo by Sarah Reingewirtz, Pasadena Star-News/SCNG
>>This survey found the gap in pay between men and women tech workers in LA is growing
San Gabriel Valley Tribune
Recent Speaking Engagements
- CIO Women in Leadership Conference
- Linkage Annual Conference
- Grace Hopper Celebration Conference
- Pasadena Women in Technology
- Women in Cleantech, Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator
- Women About Town, Los Angeles
Kelly Watson Speaking
With the shortage of leadership talent and rising executive costs, organizations need to tap what women have to offer. Further, organizations that have managed to integrated diversity into their management teams perform better. The real question isn’t why is including women so important as much as what will happen to your organization if you don’t…and the answer is it will be left behind. – Kelly Watson